Wednesday, February 27, 2008

can i get another pop tart? that one didn't go into my mouth.

The latest installment of Pot Psychology by Slutmachine, my most favorite jezebel of all.

Watch her here as she and fave gay Rich give stoned advice to people who write in questions to Jezebel. Okay, wait, I just went back to the archives, this one is just too gold -- the best one. It made me laugh and spit out my cereal, and I'm not even stoned.

The prolonged, confused pauses are the best. And when they giggle.

You can find the rest of the Pot Psychology sessions on the webpage as well, they're all gold.

Hell, as long as we're on the topic of stoner fun, Collegehumor guys made a few episodes of "High Times Editorial Office" that is high-effing-larious.

-I can take any StarWars character you want and turn it into a weed name.
Ok, go.
Luke Highwalker.
No.
Dark Hazer.
No.
C Weed PO
Used it already, last week.
Boba fatty.
No.
Obi-wanna-tokey.

No comments: