Sunday, July 27, 2008

juice makes me happy, yes.

last nite's Talk Soup on E! (our standard intellectual evening fare 'round these parts when my eyes have glazed over from a day of dissertation reading) introduced my mother to the wonder that is TANISHA. Now I've never seen a full episode of Bad Girls Club, nor do I really want to, but I DO want to see a full episode of Tanisha. Ten bucks says she gets her own tv show next season. Just LOOK AT THIS MADNESS (if only for those first 30 seconds, pure gold):




In London, Mark & I would watch this clip like 7 times in a row, laughing 'til we cried, so after the Talk Soup roundup and showing my mum this clip, she, too, announced her love for Tanisha. Afterwards, I tried flipping to that Bravo show with Jo & Slade, but that was short-lived as mum announced that she wouldn't be watching any reality show with Jo or anyone else unless Tanisha lived in the house with them. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

y'all bitches should be ashamed of yo'self!

Anonymous said...

Why should those bitches be ashamed of themselves?