Wednesday, July 30, 2008

life-changing fiction

milla of the girl who married a bear wrote a lovely, witty post on life-changing fiction (an apparently copyrighted phrase -- see her post for the absurd reason as to why). anyhow, i thought i'd share some of the books that have changed my life: the way i look at writing & the world around me. i'd love to hear yours, too.




(mommy's book <3 )





this will be a new installment on this here blog: LIFE-CHANGING WEDNESDAYS. I'll share bits & pieces of the world that have changed my participation in it: life-changing art, music, etc. 

3 comments:

Milla said...

ha-haa! best copyright the phrases life-changing music and life changing movies asap so that you too can sue people!;D

Anonymous said...

Christians!

Kate said...

what a great idea, I love it.