Friday, August 18, 2006

hear ye, hear ye! a POLL!

hello!

so i am working hard on getting this vintage clothing site up and running, but i'm having trouble deciding on a name, so i thought this would be a perfect venue for my 4 readers to help me decide. : )

what do you prefer:

*the tiniest spark vintage {it's from my favorite bjork song, isabel : "in a forest pitch dark/glowed the tiniest spark/it burst into a flame/like me/like me}

*a moveable vintage feast

*gateau chateau vintage

*twice is nice vintage

*left bank vintage

*coquelicot vintage

*mais oui! vintage


merci bien, mes amours <3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiniestspark vintage!

travel notes said...

tee hee - hear ye, hear ye!

I like the tiniest spark vintage too, and also coquelicot vintage.

Isabel said...

I'd call it Spark Vintage instead of Tiniest Spark Vintage. Or you could name it Isabel Vintage...'Cause that's my name! I like the song too, but I've only heard the Portishead remix.

Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly with l'embrouillamini. Not that I know what coquelicot means, but it sounds breezy and i-am-french-be-afraid kind of way.

Jal said...

the tiniest spark

la femme said...

I love that song too!

tiniest spark, I think, although gateau chateau (sooo much better than cake castle!) and mais oui! are fabbity.