Sunday, May 13, 2007

splashy splashy




oh, my, god, i CANNOT get over this swimsuit by JG4B:




It's a collaboration of Jasper Goodall, a UK graphic design artist, with a British swimsuit designer to create the "Midnight Menagerie" collection (shown). I am DYING for one of these two versions, but my size is sold out on netaporter. I've even contacted a boutique in canada where they stock the swimsuits (there are only a few shops in the world that stock them), and am begging them to order some more even though it's over $300 and I've never spent that much on a swimsuit...or...anything... and when it comes down to it I can't even afford it, but I want it so baaaaaaaaaaad *whimpers*



It's such a flattering cut~! Love the one-pieces with sides cut out and a low V front. I'm even going back to the ol' shopaholic's axiom: "BUT I'LL WEAR IT FOREVER!!!!!!!" This probably isn't an eternity piece, but goddammit is it cute. I'll probably end up with a lower-end version of this swimsuit, like the American Apparel one:



sigh. why can't i be a rich 23 year old so that i can afford couture swimsuits? WHY.

2 comments:

discotheque confusion said...

phewww sexyy

S xx

Anonymous said...

does anybody know the name of this model??