Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ahem. Prezzies.


I'm now obsessed with Bona Drag.
I want every item on this website, forreals. Their photo styling is brilliant, and I covet their lovely models' hair.

Look at and love this rad plum jumper by Mooka Kinney, a design duo whose rogue-meets-girly jumpers I've been coveting for awhile:


Um, I want nothing more for my upcoming birthday than this dress. Not even money to eat nicer things than tinned baked beans when I get back to London after break! I would RATHER HAVE THIS DRESS THAN FOOD. Mom, you reading this?? Take heed. Someone make this dress mine and make me into the prettiest party ballerina there ever was!

2 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

great post
i love that last dress it really is special

travel notes said...

woosh that's a hella sexy dress! xx