Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Momentous Occasion

TODAY MARKS THE FIRST TIME IN 3 WEEKS THAT I CAN FULLY HEAR OUT OF BOTH OF MY EARS!!!!!!! Huzzah! This has been the longest-running cold of ALL TIME.

I even called the NHS helpline this morning to see if the nurses could affirm my suspicion that I am, indeed, going deaf. The constant underwater swimming sensation in my clogged ears have shifted from right ear to left, not to mention the nose keeps on a-running like it's the god damned Boston Marathon up in this piece.

Apparently, that friendly nurse has magical trans-telephone-wire-healing powers, because a few hours after she gave me the illuminating advice to see a doctor again or continue taking Sudafed until the cold was over, my ears finally fully popped and I could HEAR AGAIN.

Tra-la-la! Now I don't feel guilty about going to see what's sure to be a very loud concert tomorrow nite, courtesy of the Klaxons & Simian Mobile Disco. The Klaxons requested that glowsticks not be brought to the concert, and any glowsticks found at entry will be confiscated. Hahahhaha. Guess they don't want to be known as a Nu-Rave band anymore.


Can't wait for eyemakeup and shiny clothing antics tomorrow nite. Whee.

No comments: