Sunday, June 29, 2008

das ist berlin

a wee photo roundup from berlin. i leave for greece tomorrow, so blogging is going to be few and far between til i get to chicago in a couple of weeks. I plan on purchasing an ibook immediately upon arrival in the Land of the Dollar. Life without constant internet access has made blogging DIFFICULT, my friends. Oh so challenging. In other news, I'm officially moved into my Shoreditch flat and I couldn't be more thrilled........ah, what a difference it makes, living in tha East End! Pure joy.









2 comments:

travel notes said...

Hello petal - are you gonna be in London on the 10th July??? xx

Vanessa said...

I was in Berlin, too! And like you, needed to blog all about it. It's a great time of year to go. I had first been to that exhibition (iron faces) in the Jewish Museum on the first week of its opening. I thought it was especially poignant, especially the tiny pieces. A well curated museum, must say.

Berlin, on the overall, is captivating. It's a big favorite.