Wednesday, January 21, 2009

nothing but green lights from here


HAY. WE FOUND AN APARTMENT IN LOS ANGELEEZ

!!!!1111111

finalleeeeee.

Now let's just hope we win it. In the heart o' los feliz, too! wheeeeeee. 

I'm tired of leaving people & places now. I wonder if in the next week, Chicago will appropriate the melancholically lovely, desirous patina in which London shined during my last days there. I suppose it's different here, since I know I'll be back home again and again...London is a slightly further haul. 

Hey, there is me & zach up above, walking arm & arm through a rainy royal park in londontown in one of my last months.

We filmed the intro to & edited my reel today...very exciting. My car passed its safety inspection and I've got lots of Last Suppers lined up. I'm getting closer & closer each moment. I can almost feel the 80-degree heat and the clammy warmth of my beautiful best friend's hand. I'm mere days away from you, dear one!
someone pleaseplease do this to me.

(film still from five more minutes, via mb!)

Ok, time to add some more plaid and go drink beer in a dark-lit bar with church pews for seats.

1 comment:

juliet small ernst said...

YOU'RE SO CLOSE!

you were in my dream last night. i think because you had just told me about your reel, i dreamt that i was watching a short film of you acting with claire danes. it was some sort of literary adaptation...damn, i've already forgotten the title. anyhow, it was thrilling!