Wednesday, August 27, 2008

rub a dub

i'm not very fond of baths, something about bathing in my own filth doesn't really appeal to me.

but these photos make bathtime look lovely




(by molinita)

Also, why didn't anyone tell me that my adolescent crush par excellence is on some tv show named 'house'?? that scene in Dead Poets Society where he stands naked at the window with his sweetly crooked teeth and sad brown eyes...oh, oh...the aching indelible beauty of it all. The film that made me want to go to boarding school. The film that almost made me like Robin Williams. The film that showed me the magic world when boys and books collide. 

8 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

If you ask me, she was clean before she got into the tub. Do you like bookish boys then, Kira?

Anonymous said...

Comment in two parts:
1. How dirty could you be? If the tub is clean, bathing is a lovely way to spend some quality time with yourself.
2. I LOVE House and Wilson (Leonard) is great! I just thought you knew everything pop-culture. Who knew I'd have something to tell you that you didn't know.

Kate Lord Brown said...

These are beautiful - enough to make you want to dust off the bath salts. Thank you!

juliet small ernst said...

heidi's first serious boyfriend looked a little bit like robert sean leonard. also, we saw him at the movies last year. in the audience i mean. not in the movie. he's aged well!

also, i love baths but can only stay in them for about 15 minutes before i become too hot. :)

Anonymous said...

You have the same taste in men as me.

Kathryn said...

dude i love robert sean leonard. have you seen him in much ado about nothing? sigh.

thetiniestspark said...

omg, juliet, i can't believe you saw him!!! LUCKY!!!!

kathryn i did iNDEED see him in much ado about nothing and was smitten smitten smitten, he is a perfectly beautiful specimen. :sigh:

ryan said...

the asian robin williams