Monday, September 08, 2008

bbc

"and tonight, coming up next, a woman found mummified in her closet."

today was lovely but i can't find my camera card connector thingie so photos will have to wait.

it did include some brilliant woolf theatre, a gallery opening, the best thai calamari in the world, harvey nicks (during which we giggled with tv memories of patsy & edina falling through its revolving doors drunkenly, laden with shopping bags), Orangerie tea, and a little bit o' this, scarfed whilst crossing millennium bridge over a grey thames and under an even greyer sky.

2 comments:

Milla said...

yum. sounds loverly dahling!

Anonymous said...

I've had a cracking day at the shops picking up stuff, looking at it, and putting it down again. My horoscope said I'd meet a total stranger who wouldn't have clue who I was, which turned out to be spookily true.

One of the things I picked up was a biography of Jennifer Aniston, but it was £3.00 more than I could afford...ie £3.00, so I speed read it in the shop. Actually I just looked at all the photos.

Any way after all that, I've decided I want Jennifer to be my girlfriend, so any tips in this direction would be welcome as I'm hopeless with women.