Thursday, February 19, 2009

everybody loves celebrity-spotting

Matthew Perry making out with Doris Roberts:
Tonite I ate a rather delarcious Ethiopian meal in (where else?) Little Ethiopia (there is a "Little" everything here, I happen to be near "Little Armenia," which is awesome), with my delightful new friend, who I met rather drunkenly on Valentine's evening at h. wood. I told him that I often spot celebrities because noticing the people around me is like the only thing I pay attention to. Minutes later, driving home down Sunset Boulevard, and I look over at the red light to see none other than a fancy black fur-coat clad DORIS ROBERTS sitting next to me in her shiny black Lexus. I got all giddy, and then didn't know where to look, like, do I mouth "HEY YOU'RE GREAT. I CAN'T FUKKIN' STAND THAT SHOW YOUR'E ON, BUT YOUR'E GREAT!" I would like to know her. I would like her to be my Los Angeles grandma. That would be nice. She looked nice. Well, she looked how most people look in their cars at red lights: blank, and sort of sad. She definitely was not rocking out to Fuck Buttons like I was, but she looked a-okay. 

And also! Last nite Lucy Liu walked right by me at the Cha-Cha lounge. HAR! I LIVE INSIDE OF A MOVIE AND IT IS AMAZING. MAN I LOVE IT.

and a propos of two posts ago, here is lily allen's brand-new tat. even she is getting on the text tat train! weekend project, weekend project.

1 comment:

kei said...

ri-ri had that tattoo first! you must tell us about every single celeb sighting!!